In this episode, parenting author Katie Trudeau explores the good that comes from serving your kids.
In this episode, we'll cover:
1. Why modern parents are afraid to serve their kids
2. The notion that service is a mandatory teaching tool
3. Why spoiling kids is not possible
4. The reason why kids lack manners
5. How service leads to love
Additional gentle parenting resources:
Interested in learning more about Attachment Parenting? I suggest these books:
Subscribe to my newsletters here.
Subscribe to this feed in iTunes here.
Direct download can be found here.
This may contain affiliate links, which cost you nothing additional but it does provide support for this blog and podcast.
Cor Domum Podcast
Cor domum means "heart of the home"; we believe that the family is the heart of every home, and we want to become a resource for families who want to discover the joy of family life.